1.2.09

The point of this self-refuting exercise

I started 5 or 6 blogs in the last 5 years, of which only one has made it through all the way (meaning containing more than 2 entries). Therefore, I am coming to the conclusion that this blog doesn't exist because I have something meaningful or meaningless to say, but to reinforce my habit of trying things that have failed in the past, over and over again, hoping to make the most worthwhile activity stick.

I'm hoping for this place to be something of a loose cannon, since I personally feel much safer writing things down that I feel than to say them directly to people, especially things that might not go over well in real life conversations.

If I'm a jerk because of it (I'll try not to be), then the blog title will have paid for itself.

1 comment:

  1. I seriously think you should write a book on something...
    mark

    ReplyDelete