24.4.09

If I had huge sums of money

and if I could spend it on the borderline ridiculous, but still making sense at the same time:

I'd have netflix send me their dvds to Paraguay so I can watch episodes and movies that are impossible to get here.

I'd import coffee for my personal consumption.

I'd fly out to see my friends over certain weekends.

Set up a home entertainment projector with boutique surround monitoring system.

Scratch that, get a HUUUUGE 21:9 LCD screen with boutique surround monitoring system.

Have someone else ghostwrite an awesome blog for me, with pictures and sound bytes.

Finding technology to stay any age desired (physically), for as long as one would like to.

1 comment:

  1. What ridiculousness would you spend your money on? It's already assumed charity has been taken care of with even larger sums of money that you also have.

    ReplyDelete